Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Busy Week in our Room!

Hello all!

This week is going to be a hectic week for us all! We had yesterday off (Yay for the long weekend!:) Today should be relatively normal, but tomorrow is our first half day of the year and we are going to start Family Style Meals at 11:30-1:00. Spaghetti is on our menu! Then, tomorrow night we have the Open House from 6:00-7:30. Thursday morning we will take our school pictures at about 8:30 in the morning. By 9:30 we will be on our way to the Alaska Botanical Gardens for our all day field trip! By Friday, the kids should be ready for a normal day.

I have enabled the comments, so I hope to hear from some parents (I kind of feel as though I am talking to myself).

Also, I have taken some great photos of the children learning throughout the day and playing with their friends so I will try to upload those soon!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment